Custom Plastic Thermoforming Engineering & Design
Techniform can help you make your idea a reality...
with our design, engineering, and production capabilities
in vacuum forming, pressure forming and twin sheet forming.
The following stages explain the thermoforming process
which bring your idea to LIFE at Techniform.
Click to View Our Thermoforming Gallery featuring Vacuum Forming,
- You relate your idea in an informal meeting, phone conversation, or email. With this information, the thermoforming professionals at Techniform Industries can than decide if our expertise can first be of service to you and your product.
- Next, together we discuss scheduling, projected volume, product design, and use. Preliminary decisions about material, caliper, color, and texture can also be made at this stage of a custom plastic production.
- Once we understand your thermoforming needs through additional consultations we can then establish which facets of the thermoforming process Techniform Industries can take responsibility for to the completion of your custom plastic project.
- Numerous quotation options will then be calculated to help decide
how best to meet your custom plastic fabricating needs.
- Drawings, models, or prototype parts may be prepared for your evaluation.
- A prototype production program can be conducted at a fast turnaround
using our in-house thermoforming experience and extensive capabilities.
Twin Sheet Forming and Pressure Forming Technique